Entry Level Electronics Technician (Permanent Opportunity)
Located in Troy, MI
A leading authority in Industrial Power Treatment is hiring an entry-level Electronics Technician for their growing facility located in Troy, MI. Capitalizing on over 45 years of expertise, this dynamic company engineers and manufactures products that provide electrical power conditioning and protection, as well as integrated power quality solutions. This is a permanent opportunity with a stable and well-run manufacturer who is proud of their products and employees!
- Test equipment including testing for voltage AC/DC, measuring the capacitance of capacitors current and view waveform of output for electrical signal
- Pretest transformers for conformance to customer needs including single-phase, double phase, and three phases
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure equipment is wired in accordance with electrical schematics
- Perform calibrations and load flow computations on transformers to validate wattage performance
- Execute final testing on build completions to verify the functionality before equipment is shipped to the customer
- This is an entry-level opportunity with hands-on training provided
- Career path could include moving to Bench Technician, Engineering or Field Technician
Required Skills, Shift, and Compensation:
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology OR a current student pursuing a degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Day shift: 6:30am – 3:00pm; Overtime available and is typically on a voluntary basis
- Pay: $15-$16.00 per hour to start with a performance and compensation review after 90 days of employment
This is a long-term, permanent opportunity with a full benefits package offered upon hire including health insurance, paid holiday and vacation time, profit sharing bonus and annual compensation/ performance reviews.
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307