Commercial Plumber (Permanent Opportunity)
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
A leading corrosion control company specializing in pipe system restoration is seeking an experienced Commercial Plumber for their Sterling Heights, MI location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering overtime, internal advancement and opportunity to pursue additional education/licenses paid for by the company.
The plumber is responsible for preparing job scope-of-work to include; time estimates and material requirements, assembling, installing, and repairing piping, fittings, and all related plumbing of domestic water, or drainage systems according to plumbing codes. You will be responsible to respond to work orders that range from routine maintenance plumbing to emergency calls to assist customers with their commercial plumbing needs.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare job scope-of-work to include time estimates and material requirements
- Respond to work orders and properly document pertinent information through the life span of work order
- Troubleshoot to determine necessary repairs.
- Install and make necessary repairs to Corrosion Control Units (training provided).
- Responsible for service, repair, and installation of commercial plumbing systems, which may contain but is not limited to water heaters, drainpipes and water supply lines
- Provide a high level of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Other tasks that may be asked to perform
- Follow state and local plumbing regulations and MIOSHA safety standards
- Actively participate in and complete all required training programs
- 3 – 5 proven years of work experience as plumber or equivalent
- Must have experience in commercial plumbing of buildings (schools, hospitals, high rise buildings, etc.)
- Must be open to work during some evenings and/or weekends
- Skilled and well-rounded in all aspects of plumbing and maintenance plumbing
- Ability to lift 60-65 lbs.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Must have organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to conduct oneself with integrity and professionalism
- Proven experience working independently as well as part of a team
- Travel for work out of town if needed. All expenses and vehicle are supplied by the company.
- A Journeyman’s or Master Plumber license highly preferred
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a competitive benefit’s and insurance package offered. If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsMI@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307