1st Shift Service Technician (Permanent Opportunity)
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
A leading corrosion control company specializing in pipe system restoration is seeking Service Technicians for their Sterling Heights, MI location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering paid training and internal advancement.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing preventative maintenance on Corrosion Control Units by conducting service calls during monthly and quarterly route visits.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver treatment solution to Corrosion Control Unit (CCU) locations.
- Inspect the equipment, amount of solution and any other material that affects the operations of the installed process.
- Fill the equipment with specific treatment solution (if necessary) and take notice of any changes to equipment. Make necessary repairs to the CCU during each location visit.
- Perform water chemistry test as required. Record all testing and repairs and turn in daily.
- Establish a working relationship with Building/Facility managers to discuss conditions of plumbing systems, problems, etc. and to provide pro-active service and response.
- Record any immediate on-site repairs performed and communicate to Route Service Leader any changes or problems that are occurring in building and/or with customer changes.
- This position may require working overtime as assigned and other distributed duties within capabilities and skills of individual.
- Travel for work out of town is required as part of this position. Travel for Route Service Technician is usually 4 – 7 days at a time and limited to once or twice per year. All expenses are paid by the company.
- High School Diploma
- Mechanically Skilled
- Excellent Driving Record
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to lift to 65 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience with property/ facilities maintenance, route service, commercial plumbing or similar is a plus
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a competitive benefit’s and insurance package offered. If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsmi@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307