Apartment Maintenance / Punch Technician
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $17-$21/hr or more
We are ALWAYS looking for qualified people with apartment maintenance and/or punch tech experience! Meaning, job location, and current availability varies.
You will fill maintenance requests from tenants, handle apartment unit turnaround, and conduct general repairs and upkeep. Involves completing punch / unit turnaround duties involving electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, dry wall repair, etc.
Schedule & Pay:
- FULL TIME; Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $19.00-$22.00/hr or more (HVAC certified); $16.00-$18.00/hr if no certification
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Fit:
- At least 1-year apartment, house, or commercial maintenance experience (ex: plumbing, general, electrical, swimming pools, HVAC).
- Current HVAC certification is a PLUS.
- Must have own tools & have safe work practices.
- Dependable, punctual with good work ethic.
- 100% trustworthy - able to be effective and work proactively with min. supervision.
- Team mindset - willing to also pick up grounds, do whatever is needed to help keep up the community.
MANY WAYS TO APPLY!
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals - Birmingham South, is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in South Birmingham & Shelby County since 2006. We focus on helping people find long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 50+ companies in the Downtown, Over-the-Mtn, and Shelby County areas.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling & expert advice in many stressful areas)
- Free Online Training
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242