Sales Support Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
A key manufacturing partner in the semiconductor industry is looking for a Sales Order Administrator. This position is responsible for managing sales transactions and revenues based on sales accounts and business categories. Other responsibilities include issuing invoices and verifying with accounting department, handling incoming rejection and abnormality reports, transactions with headquarters and parts inventory control.
- Manage sales transaction and revenue based on sales accounts and business categories
- Manage parts incoming and outgoing status
- Analyze transaction status and report to management team
- Support Sales Managers and Account Executives
- Report on sales goals and sales data
- Issue invoices and confirm with Finance/Accounting
- Verify packing lists and obtain customer signatures
- Create an invoice for delivered parts
- Manage rejection and abnormality reports
- Obtain feedback from customers and enter into MES database system
- Share the customer's feedback with production and sales support team
- Manage transactions with Headquarters
- Handle P.O. issues, quotations, lead-times, status follow-up and shipping information
- Manage and control parts in financial books
- Previous sales support and accounting background is a huge plus!
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Demonstrate pro-active attitudes, practices and behaviors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664