Located in Chico, CA
Salary: $20 + DOE/Hour
Express Employment has an immediate need for a Millwright.
Work Hours: M-F 6 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Set up and tear down wood machines
- Perform mechanical installations, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Disassembling and repairing machines
- Welding and fabricating steel
- Maintenance of a variety of machines
- Machine designing and guarding
- Aligning machines and equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Assembling and installing equipment such as shafting and conveyor belts
- Observe all safety policies and procedures, including the use of required protective equipment (PPE)
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of previous experience as a Millwright
- Welding skills
- Ability to walk, talk, bend, crouch, read, and stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Call 530-282-2652 for an immediate interview over the phone.
Express Office: Chico
60 Independence Circle
Chico, CA 95973