Located in Cambridge, ON
Express Employment Professionals in Cambridge is currently recruiting warehouse workers for local clients with a variety of full time, long term opportunities for the right candidate!
Why work for us?
• Straight day and afternoon shifts available!
• Weekly pay + 4% vacation!
• Leadership opportunities available!
• Welcoming and friendly work environment!
General Job Details:
• Offload incoming trucks and deliveries, label, and put product away
• Maintain an accurate count of inventory and process inventory discrepancies
• Organize, build and shrink wrap pallets
• Other duties as assigned
• Able to work at a quick pace
• Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently
• Must be reliable, hard-working, and punctual
• Must have experience operating a Counterbalance forklift
• Experience working with RF scanners and pallet jacks considered an asset
• Experience in shipping & receiving considered an asset
Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately-held company, Express has more than 700 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Company sales totalled more than $3.02 billion in 2015. Express delivers staffing support and human resource services through a network of franchise office owners. Express Employment Professionals helps more than 456,000 people find jobs each year and offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources for businesses around the globe. Our long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express focuses on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Our vision is to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Office: Cambridge
1111 Franklin Boulevard
Cambridge, ON N1R 5S4