Construction Project Administrator / Lead
Located in Oldcastle, ON
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Our Windsor, Ontario based client who is a trade within the residential construction industry has engaged Express Employment Professionals as their outsourced human resource department. Our goal is to identify, interview and present top talent for their Full Time Direct Hire Construction Project Co-Ordinator / Administrator / Lead position.
Responsibilities for a Construction Project Co-Ordinator / Administrator / Lead include:
- First point of contact for communication (phone or walk-in)
- Managing and assigning emails
- Co-ordinating and scheduling work in progress (WIP) – liaison between the buyer and production department
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Lead and participate in daily morning sales meetings to review todays installation work as well as looking ahead the next 10 days to ensure deposits on file, client signed off paperwork, templates cut etc. etc.
- Existing customer support - Setting up in-house appointments for trades to complete measuring and/or clients to come into main office to confirm their selection. Inside sales/customer service skills required to help customers make decisions on product being ordered, describe the differences (including timeline, colour range, cost, care and maintenance of the product).
- Assist with inventory and ordering of product
- Enter all conversations/client contact into computer software so everyone understands the status of the purchase
Required Experience for a Construction Project Co-Ordinator / Administrator / Lead includes:
- Previous Construction Project Co-Ordinator on the job experience and/or education and/or administrative assistant skills
- Proven experience with strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven experience using critical thinking on the job
- Be a positive influence within the office
- Be computer literate on various software packages including email, Excel, Word etc.
Hours and Compensation for a Construction Project Co-Ordinator / Administrator / Lead :
- Steady DAY shift
- Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm 5 hours/wk)
- Pay Range: depending on experience
- $50,000 - $55,000
- (hourly pay with overtime paid after 44 hours/week)
- Vision/Dental/Medical benefits provided (co-pay) including critical illness and life insurance
- Vacation per Employment Standards Act plus company shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume with Construction Project Co-Ordinator / Lead F536 in the subject line. Please note that all applicants will be reviewed however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Express Office: Windsor
2885 Lauzon Parkway
Windsor, ON N8T 3H5