Blow Mold Machine Operator
Located in York, PA
Salary: 18.00 Per hour
Day Shift 7am-7pm, night shift 7pm-7am.
3 Days on|4 Days Off one week
4 Days on |3 Days Off on two weeks
2-10 paid breaks, 30 min unpaid lunch
**Hiring: $1000 sign on bonus if hired after 480 hours have been reached
($250 at 90 days; $250 at 6 months; $500 at one year of service)
**Referral Bonus upon hire if they refer some will receive $500 after 90 days of service and $500 after 6 months of service for the employee they refer.
The Blow Mold Machine Operator will operate blow-mold, grinders, trimmer machines and conveyor systems. Will also troubleshoot process
problems and perform minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of production line. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or shuttle machines) to ensure production of quality bottles and perform
audits, weights and quality checks.
- Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow-mold and support equipment.
- Make adjustments to meet product specifications.
- Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines.
- Assist mechanics with preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and other mechanical changes.
- Grind excess bottle and material.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process problems.
- Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment repairs.
- Train blow-mold employees.
- Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects, regrinds, line efficiencies and other.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402