Located in London, ON
Express is recruiting for a direct hire Accounting Coordinator for our valued client in the London area. Our client is recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers” and has an excellent culture; offers extensive professional development opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary package DOE.
- Benefits; matching RRSP; vacation package.
- Experienced finance team to work with.
- Work from home due to Covid.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Prepare journal entries relating to A/R invoices and payments.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Provide support for A/P as needed, processing payment runs and credit card reconciliations.
- Perform balance sheet and income statement analysis.
- Assist with monthly reporting and external audits.
- Perform special projects or other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years exp in general accounting.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting.
- Technical expertise in MS Excel.
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail is required.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6