Located in Round Rock, TX
Calling all animal lovers! We’re hiring an experienced veterinary Front Desk Receptionist for a wellness clinic in Round Rock.
This clinic specializes in providing basic wellness tests for four-legged friends, along with the occasional minor sick visit. Applicants must have at least three years’ experience providing face-to-face customer service. Knowledge of basic vaccines and drugs is essential. General computer proficiency is also required, as this is a paperless office. Helping fur babies and the environment go hand in hand!
This is a tight-knit office that loves providing affordable care for the community. The team enjoys a relaxed work environment. If you are ready to provide excellent service to our barking and meowing customers and their humans, apply now!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $12.00-$14.00/hour, depending on experience
- Greet all clients and check-in upon arrival
- Weigh all patients checking in
- Schedule appointments
- Answer client questions on medications and products
- Relay information accurately from doctor to client
- Promptly answer emails and voicemails
- Scan and fax patient records
- File and answer questions on patient medications
- Keep front lobby and restroom clean at all times
- Keep lobby products priced and stocked at all times
- Keep office supplies stocked
- Maintain clinic Facebook page by posting weekly news and information
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of basic dog and cat vaccines – what they are and what they are for
- Experience scheduling dog and cat vaccine appointments
- Basic understanding of heartworms and associated issues
- Experience answering a multi-line phone system
- Familiarity with common veterinary drugs
- Knowledge on intestinal parasites and drugs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and general computer skills are essential
- Experience with AVIMARK is a plus
- At least 35 WPM
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative and learn new protocols and procedures
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists, about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664