Bilingual Payroll Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Do you have some experience in an office setting and you’re looking to take the next step in your career? Are you fluent in Spanish?
This may be the job for you!
We’re hiring a Bilingual Payroll Clerk for a well-regarded Round Rock company. The office is small but efficient, and you’ll be a part of helping it run as smoothly as possible. You’ll work with an internal team and external customers to make sure timecards and paychecks are in order. This is a data-entry heavy job, so accuracy and attention to detail are key qualities. We’re also looking for someone with a customer service background who will be able to work with various departments and clients and leave a positive impression. Naturally, a head for numbers is a must.
If this sounds like you and the kind of environment where you can grow your skills, apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $13.00-$17.00/hour, depending on experience.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic accounting knowledge, understanding of per diems, reimbursements, etc. is preferred
- Must have a customer service background
- Solid data entry experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing financial statements to various departments
- Collect and organize timesheet approvals by contacting employees via email and phone
- Maintain employee confidence by delivering payroll-related instructions to employees including how to enter timesheets, how to access pay statements online, etc.
- Build and run custom reports
- Maintain office efficiency by completing clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress and audit reports
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information
- Data entry into spreadsheets including verifying, correcting, and deleting unnecessary data
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664