Located in Redmond, WA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The principal responsibilities of the Recycle Associate are to refurbish/recycle returned equipment to like-new condition for resale to customers. The Recycle Associate will perform these duties as outlined by the work instructions, quality assurance procedures and assembly drawings.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that products are disassembled/assembled per the applicable work instructions and assembly images.
- Clean returned equipment to like-new condition by wiping, removing labels and/or adhesive and replacing small parts, such as LCD plastic screen covering.
- Charge internal and external recycle batteries.
- Conduct battery check by measuring voltage and measuring PCB board functionality using a milliohm meter.
- Ensure that products are processed per the applicable Quality Procedure
- Perform other tasks assigned and help other departments as needed.
- Physical ability to transport objects typically weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to perform several and/or combination of the following tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small objects.
- May be required to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours) periods.
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction from the Supervisor, Team Lead and/or Team Members.
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033