Located in Baltimore, MD
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Founded in 1895 as the Baltimore Chewing Gum Company, Geotze’s Candy produces the signature Caramel Creams and Cow Tales candies seen all over the country. Now in the family’s 5th generation, Goetze’s Candy works to improve production, introduce new products, and incorporate technology into everyday operations. Goetzes Candy is looking to expand their staff to meet the ever-increasing demand for their brand.
They are looking for Kitchen-Kettles Associates at their Baltimore facility to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in the mixing room and kitchen
- Prepare candy mixtures in the kettles for the assembly line
- Stirring sugar in kettle over flame to make caramel
- May start off as rack pullers and then move into the kitchen
Experience, Skills & Qualities Required:
- At least 1 year of production / assembly line experience
- Mixing ingredients in production setting
- Attention to detail
- Standing for 8 hours at a time
- Able to tolerate high heat environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and team lift of 80-100 lbs of flour or sugar
- Ability to push, pull, and bend throughout the day
- Monday – Friday
- 6:30am – 3pm
- Starting salary of $15 per hour.
***Express Employment- Baltimore has partnered with Goetze’s Candy Company to staff their production facility for Mixture Room/Kitchen Associates. The Mixture Room/Kitchen Associates will be preparing the candy mixture using raw ingredients as well as transferring the candy throughout the production floor using speed racks all while following GMP and safety procedures. This is a labor-intensive position.
Express Office: Baltimore (East)
1103 North Point Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21224