Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Located in Renton, WA
Customer Service Representative
We are in growth-mode and reinvention and we are looking for a new member to join our customer service team located in the Renton area of Seattle. The ideal candidate can work fast and likes being part of a team, willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when needed to enhance the customer service experience.
In this role, you will be focused on handling inbound customer contacts and process all customer-related requests; identifying issues and resolving them to customer satisfaction. You will enter customer orders, catalog requests, and other information into computer systems.
- Training schedule 9 to 5:30 (Monday - Friday)
- Training will go for two weeks
- Hours of operation are 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Must be open to a flexible schedule that will be shared during the onboarding process
- Everyone is required to work on Mondays
- Be available for and answer inbound telephone calls from customers and other external contacts.
- Handle inbound contacts via telephone, e-mail, mail, or downloaded from the internet and process associated work.
- Process customer orders, catalog requests, and all other customer service inquiries as requested by internal and external contacts.
- Handle customer service-related projects and/or tasks as assigned by supervisors, which include:
- Returns processing
- Order and invoice proofing
- Order cancellations and refunds
- Credit card processing
- Web order processing
- Customer correspondence
- Custom order coordination
- General office duties
- Participate in ongoing training, process improvement discussions, and meetings as requested by supervisors.
- Provide coaching and support to peers as requested by supervisors.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- High school diploma and some college education or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Experience working on computers; preference for those with Windows experience.
- Skills in problem-solving, written, and verbal communication.
- Fluency in writing and speaking the English language.
- Strong communications skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
- Able to sit and work at a desk and operate a computer for several hours at a time
- Use hands and fingers to use the computer
- Reach up, across, or down to retrieve resources
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee is occasionally required to move or lift up to 10 pounds
- Specific hearing abilities required by this job include hearing voices through telephone handsets or headsets and through general face to face conversation
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to read the information on a computer screen or on a printed page
Interested in this position? Call for more details today! (206) 443-5627
Ask how you can earn a referral $150.00 bonus!
Ways to Apply: (Choose one)
*Call our office at (206) 443-5627 for an immediate phone interview
*Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login
*Email your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
*Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals- Seattle
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121