2nd Shift Mechanical Assembler (Job No. E574)
Located in Union Township, OH
Mechanical Assembler | Union Township, OH
2nd Shift | $16-18/hour
Express Employment Professionals Cincinnati East is now hiring 2nd Shift Mechanical Assemblers in Eastgate, OH/Union Township, OH.
** Must be able to read Blueprints!
SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is performing processes to complete mechanical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include; prep, mechanical, spray application, and inspection, typically working from models and/or drawings, within Production
- Installation of components to contract specifications, using a wide range of hand and power tools and equipment
- Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions, and other written or verbal instructions
- Accurately reports shop floor production data via a computer terminal and/or written reporting
- Follows both visual and written work instructions in order to complete assigned tasks within set time allotted
- Supports communicates, reinforces, and defends the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
YEARS EXPERIENCE/LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- A minimum of two years of manufacturing-related experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Experience with hand and power tools required
- Ability to read blueprints required
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary, including weekends
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Work is accomplished in a moderately clean plant environment
- The production floor does not have a cooling system
- The sound level in the work environment may fluctuate due to noises associated with the manufacturing process
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, and/or fumes
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Performs all work in accordance with safety and workmanship and good housekeeping specifications
- Frequent lifting and pushing of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb in and out of units, work off ladders, bend, kneel, work overhead with arms, and sit or stand for several hours at a time
- Eye/hand coordination required, with steady and agile hands to operate equipment and tools
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as required per plant rules
Shift: Training on 1st shift, then moved to 2nd Shift.
1st Shift Training: Mon-Fri, 7 am-4:30 pm ($16.00/hr)
2nd Shift Weekdays: Mon-Fri, 4 pm-2:30 am ($18.00/hr)
** For an IMMEDIATE interview, please call 513-842-8000 and speak with a Recruiting Specialist! **
To see a full list of available jobs, please check out our full listing HERE!
For more information, please contact Cori Stokes, at 513-842-8000, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cincinnati Jobs, Cincinnati OH, Eastgate Jobs, Union Township Jobs, Union Township OH Jobs, Clermont County Jobs, Manufacturing Jobs, Production Jobs, Assembly Jobs, Mechanical Jobs, 2nd Shift Jobs
Express Office: Cincinnati (East)
4440 Glen Este-Withamsville Road
Cincinnati, OH 45245