Painting Technician | Greater Everett
Located in Sultan, WA
Salary: $17/hr + benefits
Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Painting Technician for the greater Everett area with a company that prides itself on safety and has a long track record of success. This is a full-time, direct hire position with an afternoon of 2:30 p.m. – 1 a.m. Monday – Friday with overtime available. Starting pay is $17/hr with opportunities for raises and a full benefits package, including bonuses, education reimbursement, and more!
The Painting Technician will:
- Spray industrial parts in a manufacturing setting, leaving a professional grade finish
- Mix paint products according to specification
- Use a hand-held coating spray gun to spray liquid paint or powder onto finished products
- Prep products for paint, loading and unloading carts
- Inspect completed work and correct any defects detected
- Enter basic data into computer
- Clean and maintain painting area and equipment
Successful applicants have basic math and computer skills and have the ability to accurately read a tape measure.
This company offers PTO, medical, dental, and Vision insurance benefits, HSA (health savings account), life insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, EAP (employment assistance program), and even education reimbursement. You can also take advantage of quarterly profit-sharing bonuses up to $1500, year-end bonuses, a 401(k) program with up to a 6% match, sign-on bonuses up to $1500, plus referral bonuses up to $2000.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait – apply with Express today!
We offer several ways to apply:
- Visit us online at www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call us today at 425-339-8400 to schedule an interview
- Email your resume to Jobs.EverettWA@expresspros.com
- Stop by our office at 906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 140, Everett, WA (located inside the glass building next to Applebee’s)
Don’t forget to download the ExpressJobs app to stay up to date on our latest offerings!
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Sick pay
Express works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and in Everett, WA, we’re here to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
We are an equal opportunity employer who has been matching businesses throughout Snohomish County with top talent for more than two decades. Job seekers NEVER pay a fee. And as of June 2022, the Express Employment office in Everett is under new ownership! Let us guide you down the path of your new career today!
Express Office: Everett
906 Southeast Everett Mall Way
Everett, WA 98208