Located in Carol Stream, IL
We are looking for an Electronic Assembler to join our team!
- Monday- Friday
- First shift: 4:00am-12:00pm
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- Install finished assemblies or sub assemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Follow prints and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Assemble and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Ability to adjust focus and have attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Electronic or circuit board assembly preferred.
Opportunity for future growth: Electronic or circuit board assembly preferred. A great company to move up within and grow with!
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance available immediately!
Call or text us today! (630) 517-3807
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188