Quality Inspection-Athens, GA $16.84/hr
Located in Athens, GA
- Ensure compliance with USDA regulation and approved Outlines of Production, Good Documentation Practices and data integrity relative to large volume and small volume batching and filling documentation.
- Conduct Quality Assurance review of production logs, media records, formulation and batching records, filling and freeze-drying records.
- Execute batch packet completion checklists.
- Track batch records daily and publish key performance indicators demonstrating batch records volume and status.
- Support additional responsibilities as requested by management.
- 5+ years experience related to product inspection.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and data entry experience.
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy, problem-solving and problem resolution as well as attention to detail.
- Batch Record, and Batch Record Review
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Office applications/database
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Monday - Thursday
- 2:30pm - 1am, required to train on first shift: 4:30am - 3pm
To apply, e-mail your resume to Sarah.Harrison@expresspros.com or call her at 706-548-0625, ext. 210.
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606