Product Support Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Now hiring a Product Support Specialist for a leading global manufacturer located in Georgetown! If you have a knack for customer service and finding information for anyone who needs it, we want to talk to you!
This individual will be a go-to person for providing product and availability information, answering questions from external customers and members of other internal teams. You’ll be responsible for providing everything from post-sales support, product information and project support, to QA and CAD support. Excellent communication skills are essential as queries will come in both by phone and email. Other duties include creating or updating submittals, keeping in daily close contact with the factory for engineering and tech support, and creating and building nameplate software, files and nameplates. Individuals with experience in warehouse, inventory, manufacturing, and customer support (or better yet, a combination of multiple!) are encouraged to apply.
This global company has consistently led the manufacturing industry in innovation and quality service. If you’re ready to take the next step of your career in a steady field, call Express TODAY at (512) 255-2525 to apply!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday
What we’re looking for:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year experience is acceptable
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or fellow employees
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Effecive problem-solving skills
- Ability to occasionally lift and move up to 100 lbs.
- Good customer service skills are essential for interacting with customers and other internal teams
- Communicate daily with factories to maintain accurate information and fulfill customer requests
- Provide daily technical support and post-sales support on business projects
- Work closely with Engineering team to address technical issues about drawing requests and changes
- Create and modify drawings in CAD and PDF
- Support Quality Assurance and Testing by providing certifications in QA to customers
- Support Field Sales team requests for connection diagrams, outline drawings, nameplates, changes, and logistics
- Resolve product questions in a timely manner
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers by answering questions, providing drawings, supplying performance data, and providing product stock information
- Maintain a library of parts and product information and technical references in both electronic and hard copy format
- Handle and resolve product quality and QA issues
- Handle submittals for project orders and Mod orders
- Build nameplate files, maintain software and create nameplates
- Other functions as required
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into the office. Complete a phone interview and receive instant feedback!
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664