Located in Taylor, TX
Great opportunity to expand your career! Do you have experience in preventative maintenance? Looking to grow your skill set? Are you someone who can fix a problem before it starts? This may be just the job for you!
Now hiring an experienced Machine Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift for a premier manufacturer. We are searching for a candidate with a strong mechanical aptitude to repair and maintain automation machines. Individuals with robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and machining experience are highly encouraged to apply! This is a great opportunity to join a leader of a growing industry.
This company believes that the first part of customer service is a quality product. You’ll help ensure that quality by working to make sure that all the moving parts of the facility are running smoothly. This job fulfills a key part of that mission. Ready to get started? Call our office at (512) 255-2525 TODAY!
Work schedule: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $20.00-$25.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years automation experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a must
- Previous robotic programming experience
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience
- Thorough understanding of automation techniques
- Vision Systems experience is highly desired!
- Machining experience is preferred
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, and/or machine maintenance skills
- Maintain, repair, calibrate, install, and program machinery and mechanical systems
- Perform diagnostic testing and inspections to keep equipment operational
- Install new or repaired parts as needed
- Clean and maintain machinery
- Conduct preventive and predictive maintenance
- Use computer systems to manage work orders, preventative maintenance, equipment history, and inventory of spare parts
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to Maria or Vanessa, our Recruiting Specialists, about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664