Sales Administrator - Manufacturing
Located in Round Rock, TX
We're hiring an individual with stellar Data Entry skills and in-depth knowledge of SAP to join a large multinational manufacturing company located in Round Rock. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious, well-established company. Come work for a company with over 100 years of experience in fabrication and design!
This individual will be responsible for processing orders received by mail, e-mail, internet, telephone, or personally from customer or company employee. Applicants should have an eagle-eyed attention to detail and outstanding data entry skills.
Previous experience with SAP Systems is highly preferred
Previous experience with manufacturing order processing is preferred
Ready to get started? Apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, some overtime expected
Pay rate: $14.00 - $19.00/hour
- Accurately enter orders into system
- Attach shipping verification document to complete order
- Check orders to make sure they shipped correctly
- Process back orders per Customer Service Manual
- Review and process customer change notices
- Assist with Accounts Receivable duties, which includes invoicing, credits, RMA credits and any others as needed
- Provide customers with order status report as needed
- Answer telephones and e-mails
What we're looking for:
- Experience with ERP Systems ex. Syteline, Oracle, SAP, etc. is highly preferred!
- Good communications skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft applications to include, but not limit Microsoft Word and Excel
- 10 key by touch
- Typing at least 45+ wpm
- Ability to read Purchase Orders and Shipping documents
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into out office – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664