Located in Green Bay, WI
Title: Product Packagers
Type: Full-time, Evaluation to Hire
Hours: Rotating 12-hours shifts, (5am – 5pm & 5pm – 5am)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
With direct supervision, package finished product into designated cartons while ensuring the best quality product is packaged.
- Assemble cartons prior to packing and pack finished product into designated cartons.
- Use specification worksheets to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Perform quality checks. Work with Machine Operator and Quality Control to ensure the customer is receiving the best quality product available
- Pull samples from finished products for quality inspections.
- Record daily log sheets for production.
- Keep your work area clean and swept. Make every effort to promote a safe work environment.
- Clean ink pans and glue pots
- Weigh bins of scrap.
- When applicable, fill out FDA forms.
- Follow the rules defined in the company handbook.
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Manufacturing experience helpful but not necessary.
- Good communication and basic math skills are essential.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to prepare and complete handwritten reports that are legible.
- Must be able to sit and stand for 2+ hours at a time.
- Must be able to assemble bundles for packaging.
- Must be able to detect defects in products.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 lbs. repeatedly and on occasion up to 40 lbs.
Once hired by the company you will be offered great benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401k with company match.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304