RFID Label Press - 1st, 2nd Operator (Job No. A037)
Located in Tipp City, OH
RFID LABEL PRESS OPERATOR | TIPP CITY, OH
1ST + 2ND SHIFT | $15-17/HR
Express Employment Professionals Sidney is now hiring a RFID Label Press Operator for a company in Tipp City, OH!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate RFID label presses
- Monitor Machines operations and adjust as needed
- Remove printed material/products from machines
- Stack, wrap, or pack product
- Learn System inventory
- Stock press with adequate supplies
- Troubleshoot tech problems with equipment when needed
- Proof completed work
- Basic PC and Math Skills
- Ability to lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to understand sheet size specifications, limitations, and how they will affect the final product
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Pay Rate: $15/HR
- 1ST Shift 6A-4:30P
- 2nd Shift 4:20P-2:50A
**For an immediate phone interview, call 937-538-4250 to speak with a Recruiting Specialist.**
View a full list of our open positions HERE!
Have questions regarding this position? Contact Taylor at 937-538-4250 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Office: Sidney
1660 Gleason Street
Sidney, OH 45365