Located in Greenwood, IN
Do you love working with people and enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment? Do you have experience in retail management, inside sales, restaurant management or inbound/outbound customer service? We have a Recruiting Coordinator opening in our Express Indianapolis South office! This role is a key position in our office, responsible for recruiting in the best talent our customers need. This could be your chance to get your foot in the door in a new career field that offers upward mobility and a great business work schedule during the week.
We offer a family-like culture, associates-first attitude, and the people truly love helping other people succeed!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Responsible for making/taking high level of phone calls (outbound AND inbound) every day
- Recruiting Coordinator will complete phone interviews for applicants for a variety of positions
- Due to COVID, all interviews are done over the phone. However, some in person interviews happen under normal circumstances.
- This position requires strong multitasking and computer skills, as you will be entering the interview into the system.
- We also have quick, ever-changing environment that requires this role to be open to switching gears and taking on new tasks as the needs arise.
- The person in this role who succeeds the most is driven, passionate, wants to help others and also understands and follows processes.
- While the Recruiting Coordinator has their own individual goals, they do work on a team with other individuals and ultimately want to succeed as a team!
- This position pays commensurate with skills and experience
- Business casual dress
- Small, family like working environment
- Ability to work some hours remote
- Monday-Friday 8-5 work week
- Growth opportunities!
- Health benefits, PTO, 401k available after hire
Schedule: 8am-5pm w/hour lunch
- Should be able to handle a high level of phone calls
- Should be able to work both as a team and independently
- Decision making experience is required!
- Previous customer service and phone experience is a must!
- Should have a “can do” attitude and be reliable
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS office, typing, and navigating between 2 monitors)
How to apply: Email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-300-9519 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses I n finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143