2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Located in Benton Harbor, MI
Job Summary: The Production Supervisor performs essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction, quality service, and establishes and maintains effective communication with employees and clients. The Production Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment to reduce bottlenecks and problems.
- Location: Benton Harbor, MI
- Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
- Schedule: 2nd Shift
Responsibilities/Duties of Production Supervisor:
- Oversee the production process, making production schedules.
- Ensure that the production cost is effective.
- Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedures.
- Monitor the production process and adjust schedules as needed.
- Act as a liaison between different production departments.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Supervise and motivate the production team.
Qualifications for Production Supervisor:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, or Industrial Technology preferred
- 3-5 years’ prior experience in manufacturing and production
- Experience with raw materials, quality standards, safety standards, and compliance
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Prior experience in printing and graphics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer skills including ERP systems and Microsoft Office
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals of Southwest Michigan is a local employment agency that has been helping people find jobs in Southwest Michigan since 2007. Our goal is to find permanent, long-term positions at some of the best companies in our area. We want to help you find that perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment needs, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Free Online Training
- Chances to win cash and prizes!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at Express Employment Professionals of SWMI, or like/follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Express Office: Saint Joseph
4070 Red Arrow Highway
Saint Joseph, MI 49085