Located in Dubuque, IA
Express Employment Professionals Dubuque has partnered with Berry Global in Peosta, IA in search of several Utility Operators to join their team!
**NEW WAGE INCREASE TO $14.25/HOUR**
Job responsibilities include:
- Inspecting bottles
- Filling out paperwork
- Packing bottles in cartons
- Visually inspecting bottles for defects
- Verifying weights and counts
- Maintaining correct carton and skid counts and construction of boxes
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Stand for 6-12 hour shifts
- Rotating shift- 3 days one week / 4 days the next or pick the days you want to work!
- Hours are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Half shifts available as well; 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm
- Weekly pay!
- Long term opportunities available as well as flexible day to day shifts
Are you interested in this position? Here are some ways you can apply;
Remember, there’s never a fee to the job seeker!
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002