Cleaner and Housekeeper
Located in Burnaby, BC
We are hiring a Cleaner and Housekeeper experience, located in Burnaby. Someone who is comfortable working with a team and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to perform a variety of cleaning duties such as mopping, vacuuming carpets, washing bathroom fixtures, dusting furniture, and ornaments.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with a resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washes, dusting and polishes furniture, doors, woodwork, ledges, shelves, baseboards, heaters, blinds, drapes, and ornaments. Spot cleans walls and windows
- Sweeps, dusting, mops, and damp mops floors. Vacuums carpets, mattresses, and furniture
- Washes sinks, toilets, urinals, showers, and bathtubs.
- Setting up and maintaining housekeeping carts ensuring all bottles are labeled and contain the proper chemical and are WHMIS labeled
- Recording all required documentation ( terminal clean checklist, daily and weekly checklist)
- Reports hazards, unusual occurrences, accidents, and unsafe situations or faulty equipment/furniture to Director Support Services/ designate.
- Participates in ensuring the safety of our residents by reporting observations related to unsafe circumstances for a resident to the appropriate care staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in housekeeping, Facility/Hospital preferred.
- Ability to work with others and with team
- Organized and be able to work Monday to Friday and some weekends
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to operate and maintain related equipment safely
- 4% Vacation Pay
- We pay weekly
- The site is Transit accessible
- Good candidates will be hired for full-time roles
- We also pay for Employer Health Tax (MSP)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Express Office: Burnaby
Burnaby, BC V5H 4C2