Located in Farmington Hills, MI
Express Employment Professionals is seeking an Executive Assistant who is passionate about helping others, who can proactively offer solutions and ideas that will move our staff forward. This is a full time position.
- Manage website, including uploading blog posts, formatting newsletters, and scheduling social media posts.
- Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner.
- Book all travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities, both within the United States and internationally.
- Assist with monitoring of inbox and emails, including responding to clients, other contractors, and business contacts.
- Research and be the point person for service providers for projects such as web design.
- Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, and maintaining household items.
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner.
- High level of experience with Google Apps and MailChimp or similar application.
- Knowledge of What’s App, Basecamp, Telegraph and Slack.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions.
This Executive Assistant opportunity is a permanent full-time employee position, which will be paid a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
No travel is required.
Executive Assistant Qualifications.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as an executive assistant for a business owner.
- Ability to handle several emails and requests per day.
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects.
- Highly organized and efficient with strong personal integrity.
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations.
- Top notch communication via email and phone, internally and with customers.
- Perfectionist with a super attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Available during the hours of 8AM - 6PM ET.
- Available to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Express Office: Farmington Hills
37457 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150