Located in Carmel, IN
A National Fraternity headquartered in Carmel has asked us to find two Senior Accountants for them. One Senior Accountant will support the Fraternity and one will support the Foundation. Responsibilities include preparing and managing multiple budgets, creating and distributing monthly financial reports, and serving as the Fraternity’s/Foundation’s primary liaison during the fiscal-year-end-audit process.
For the most part, responsibilities will be the same for each role:
- Managing departmental financial information using Intacct.
- Drafting monthly financial reports for board presentations, chapter funds, and departmental communications.
- Managing cash flow.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Managing fixed asset and prepaid expenses of the organization.
- Managing the Fraternity’s and Foundation’s intercompany financial activity.
- Monitoring the organization’s financial and transactional controls and policies.
- Organizing materials for the fiscal-year-end-audit.
- Approving invoice and expense claim payments.
- Developing and managing the Finance & Accounting Team’s annual budget.
The Foundation’s Senior Accountant will also be responsible for:
- Endowment management, including annual restricted fund reporting, investment allocation, and administrative fee assessments
- Receiving, recording, and reconciling donation pledges received by the Foundation.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, and at least 3 years’ of direct work experience. Candidates should be familiar with and be able to demonstrate proficiency with Excel.
Differentiators that will put you at the top of the list for consideration:
- Prior accounting experience at a fraternal organization
- CPA, CMA, or equivalent certification(s)
- Intacct certification
- Supervisory experience
- Advanced degree or MBA
- Previous experience with Intacct, Fundriver, or OmegaFi
The salary range is $55,000-$70,000, based on education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health plans, 401k with employer match, paid leave, continuing education, travel to conferences, laptop, cell phone, and an extended holiday break in December.
For more information and to apply, please call Lee Wenninger at (317) 596-9370, ext. 101 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038