Located in Seattle, WA
A Seattle company is looking to add 10-15 production workers to their growing team! This is a direct-hire placement for a long term union position. This is an amazing opportunity for people who want to build a career with competitive pay and benefits.
- $18.44 per hour + Shift differential
- $1.00 raise each year for 4 years until max of $22.44
- Sunday = Time and a half / Holidays = 8 hrs Holiday Pay + Double time if worked
- Rotating- MUST be able to work all three shifts!
- Days: 6am-2pm, Swing: 2pm-10pm, Graveyard: 10pm-6am
- Lifting 10-20lbs consistently, up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Standing/Walking/Bending/Twisting all-day
- Manually stacking full cartons of glass containers onto pallets off a motorized conveyor while being able to read and understand the Glass Production Order (GPO) and follow all Pallet Pattern Specifications.
- Initial both Warehouse Management System tags and attach them to the load. Record time and load number on Packers Report after the load has been completed and tied off by the specified layers and the plastic cap has been placed on top of the load.
- Report any mispacked cartons and missing or damaged partitions to your Supervisor. ALL mispacked cartons must be inspected for damaged bottles and broken glass in the carton.
- Medical and Vision – Effective after 30 days of employment
- Dental – Effective after one year
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program – Future mom program, legal, counseling
- Safety toed boot benefit
- Prescription safety glasses
Apply today to hear more!
- Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (206) 443-5627
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121