Pickers: Sunday-Wednesday 6.30am - 5.00pm
Located in Bethlehem Township, PA
- Pay: $15.50/hour
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacations after 1 year
- Sunday-Wednesday: 7:00am-5:30pm.
- Perform indirect tasks as requested, such as working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas.
- Process arrivals and putaway products. Pick, pack and/or ship customer orders.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- GED or High School diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to work a full shift and to work overtime when required.
- Able to read and take verbal direction in English.
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
- Willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
- Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance), teamwork, and sense of ownership.
- Willing and able to positively contribute to a professional, safe, and conflict-free work environment
Express Office: Easton/Bethlehem (East)
3600 Nicholas Street
Easton, PA 18045