Plastics Process Specialist
Located in Green Bay, WI
Salary: $15.50 - $23.00
Title: Plastic Process Specialist
Type: Full-time, Evaluation to hire
Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 10:00pm – 6:00am
Pay: $15.50 – $23.00, BOE (+$1.25 shift differential)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete minor machine and mold repair.
- Assist Maintenance technicians with machine and mold repairs.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Complete mold changeovers.
- Set-up and process injection molding machines.
- Set up and adjust parts Robots
- Provide direction to operators regarding daily schedules and machine rotations to operate the department effectively
- Provide the Plastic’s Lean Process Manager with regular updates regarding anything related to the performance of the department on the specific shift.
- Complete daily shift reports
- Make decisions regarding quality and other departmental decision (including knowing when to contact the Lean Process Manager)
- Complete shift reports, SPC charts, skid tags, box tags, and production out sheets
- Participate in 6s activities
- Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
- Team Player
- Computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to train on any shift
- Positive Attitude
Benefits once hired:
- 100% Employee ownership
- Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance
- A 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program
- An educational reimbursement programs
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304