Electrical Systems Integrator / Automation Designer
Located in Charlevoix, MI
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Electrical Systems Integrator / Automation Designer Job Summary:
An industry leading designer & manufacturer of dust control and loading systems for dry bulk materials is seeking an Electrical Systems Integrator / Automation Designer to join its team in Charlevoix, MI. This person will design, research and plan electromechanical products and system and related controls as well as interact with customers, manufacturer’s representatives, sales, and production. This role requires overnight travel that varies based on customer demand. If you’re looking to grow your career with an organization focused on innovation, creativity, and state-of-the-art manufacturing, this is a great opportunity for you!
Charlevoix, MI, is in beautiful Northern Michigan and provides ample opportunity for outdoor activities year-round. Surrounded by Lake Michigan, Round Lake, and Lake Charlevoix this is a must-see area with easy access to other popular locales such as Traverse City, Petoskey, and Beaver Island.
Electrical Systems Integrator / Automation Designer Responsibilities:
- Researches and analyzes data such as customer specifications and design drawings, job estimate, and order posting to determine feasibility and accuracy of a specific design or application
- Designing and drawing control schematics in AutoCAD for the dry bulk material handling industry.
- Issues approval/certified drawings to the customer and sales representatives as required by job specifications
- Issues purchase requisitions to managers for all outside purchased components based upon specific job requirements and specifications
- PLC programming, motion control, HMI programming to execute drawn design.
- Communicates with the engineering manager(s) to coordinate schedules, job status and company requirements to ensure the smooth flow of work from sales through engineering to production.
Electrical Systems Integrator / Automation Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience using AutoCAD
- PLC and HMI programming skills with a focus on ABB
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Interpret and apply NEC code
- Ability to follow common standards for programming and documentation
- Ability to travel overnight on a frequent basis and without travel restrictions
- Ability to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
Location: Charlevoix, MI
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519