Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Machine Designer Job Summary:
A locally owned tooling and automation company is seeking a Machine Designer to join its team. In this role you will design automated custom machinery using SolidWorks.
If you’re looking to grow your career with an organization focused on customer satisfaction, high quality tooling, and effective utilization of technology, this is a great opportunity for you!
Machine Designer Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to design custom machines.
- Interface with management and build team to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure established quality and safety procedures are being followed.
Machine Designer Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED required; college degree in mechanical design or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience designing automated custom machinery
- SolidWorks experience required; certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
Location: Grand Rapids NW
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519