Quality Auditor York/Hanover
Located in York, PA
Salary: Up to 18.00 per hour
Length of assignment: Evaluation hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Provides technical services in a discipline of specialization. Provides technical expertise under the direction or guidance of Functional Manager / Engineer. Oversees operations, machinery, functions or activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, condition and, quality. Has authority through functional manager to lead teams, processes or projects. Determines manner and sequence of operations/set-ups/processing/scheduling within limits of authority and may provide direction to associates. Directs processing of parts and / or equipment. Compiles and prepares records, creates charts, communicates results and data. Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency. Adjusts errors and complaints, suggests and implements corrective procedures.
Requires the use of shop mathematics together with the use of complicated drawings, specifications, charts, tables, and various types of precision measuring instruments and/or the training generally applicable in a particular or specialized occupation. Equivalent to 1 to 3 years applied trades training. Over 1 year up to and including 3 years of experience.
- Perform a wide variety of Quality Assurance duties such as inspection, audits, gauge calibration and dimensional layouts.
- Inspect mechanical, electrical, and sheet metal parts and structures using blueprints and standard inspection tools. Perform receiving, in-process, final, and first article inspections on supplier components. Conduct in process and final assembly audits to determine compliance to drawings and specifications
- Read and interpret detailed specifications, drawings, charts, graphs and reports to determine inspection requirements to be followed.
- Complete necessary inspection reports, including spreadsheets and graphs.
- Utilize all inspection equipment and/or fixtures for required inspection operations. This includes initial sample inspection layouts, design verification, engineering verification, tooling verification, destructive testing as well as any laboratory testing which may be required.
- Significant knowledge and use of Excel is required. Heavy interaction with SAP transactions also required.
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402