Located in Mount Vernon, WA
Salary: Depends on Experience
Located in Mt Vernon, WA
Express Employment is recruiting for a Journeyman Plumber to join an Anacortes company. Do you have knowledge of maintenance and repair of plumbing systems? Are you ready to take your career and skills to the next level? If so, please apply for this permanent position immediately!
- Maintains the flow of water, air, and other gases, and drainage by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures.
- Produces plumbing systems by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Determines sequence of installations by studying building plans and working drawings.
- Identifies obstructions to be avoided by inspecting structure.
- Locates position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes by marking structure, using ruler, level, and plumb bob.
- Accommodates pipes and pipe fittings by cutting openings in floors and walls, using hand tools and power tools.
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine, and bending machine.
- Installs plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, and sealing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
- Tests plumbing systems by filling system with water or gas; identifying leaks.
- Repairs and maintains plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes; opening clogged drains.
- Complies with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Keeps plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Maintains plumbing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Conserves plumbing resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides plumbing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents plumbing actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements: Journeyman 01 – 02 card. Current and insurable Driver’s License, some travel may be involved with this position.
The Ideal Candidate: Able to work independently and on a team. Excellent communication skills.
Work Attire: Mud boots, hard hat, rain gear, safety vest, safety glasses and gloves (Express can help supply you with these)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO APPLY (choose one):
- CALL OUR OFFICE at 360.336.1980 for an immediate phone interview
- VISIT OUR OFFICE at 1806 Riverside Dr. Ste D, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 for an immediate in person interview
- APPLY ONLINE at https://apply.expresspros.com
- EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our available jobs at https://www.expresspros.com/MTVernon/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Bellingham
4152 Meridian Street
Bellingham, WA 98226