Located in Mount Vernon, WA
A Mount Vernon company is seeking a number-savvy person to fill an available Forklift position. This is a temp-to-hire position, after 30 days you can be hired on permanently with the company and receive a pay increase. Please apply below, this opportunity won’t last long!
• Transport finished boxes, totes, palletized product safely from production lines into cold storage, transport products from cold storage to the production line.
• Check with tally supervisor every morning to set-up production line with correct lots of boxed, or toted product to be run that day.
• Set-up the production lines each morning with pallets, trash totes, ice totes, boxes, packaging material, prior to the start of production.
• During production the driver will be responsible for removing finished product, trash totes, and recycle cardboard, change ice totes, and other duties as necessary.
• Keep a written tally of all products both taken from, and returned to cold storage by location.
• Driver must insure that the product being placed into cold storage needs to be properly stacked to insure product will not be damaged, pallets, totes, etc stacked squarely with no lean to the stacks.
• End of shift remove all products from the line, both finish cases, or totes. Plus any partial cases, or totes and return all to the correct location in the cold storage.
• Perform daily forklift prior to use, using inspection sheet.
• Keep your forklift clean and in good operating order.
• Keep dock areas and cold storage clean, remove broken pallets, cardboard, stretch wrap, broken straps, etc.
• If product is moved from one location to another location the move sheet needs to be filled out and given to the dock supervisor in the area. This is a very important step to keep from misplacing products in the warehouses.
• When batteries are changed out this needs to be properly recorded by the forklift driver.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, day shift
HOW TO APPLY (choose one):
- CALL OUR OFFICE at 360.336.1980 for an immediate phone interview
- VISIT OUR OFFICE at 1806 Riverside Dr. Ste D, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 for an immediate in-person interview
- APPLY ONLINE at https://apply.expresspros.com
- EMAIL RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
View our available jobs at https://www.expresspros.com/MTVernon/Job-Openings.aspx
Download the Express Jobs App wherever you get your apps
Search through available jobs, apply, receive information about your assignments, track your hours, and more
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273