Located in Portland, MI
Maintenance Electrician Job Summary
A growing manufacturer in Portland is adding a journeyman electrician to its team. The Maintenance Electrician will primarily be installing, wiring, upgrading and calibrating various types of machinery throughout the plant as well as working with PLCs, HMIs and VFDs.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization that creates a positive work environment and recognizes & rewards employees as a DIRECT HIRE.
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities
- Install, repair and service electrical systems
- Troubleshoot electronics, software, electrical and mechanical systems
- Use blueprints, schematics, and technical documents as needed
- Identify and complete equipment upgrades
- Maintain knowledge of PLCs, electrical codes and plant safety procedures
Maintenance Electrician Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to communicate effectively with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Schedule: 2nd Shift or 3rd Shift
Pay: $30-$34/HR based on experience and qualifications
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519