Located in Lake City, FL
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your excellent problem-solving skills and superior knowledge of all things involving electricity? Join our team as a maintenance electrician and provide services to ensure that all electrical systems, wiring and equipment remain functional.
- Inspect on a routine basis electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional and are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
- Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Repair electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remain at full functioning capacity.
- Test systems with devices such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to ensure the system remains safe and that components are compatible.
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
- Ensure all routine maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce the risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10 years’ experience in electrical maintenance or associated work
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Must have experience running conduit and electrical wires
- Relevant electrician certifications
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the National Electrical Code
Express Office: Lake City
471 Southwest State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025