Located in Bethlehem, PA
- Pay: $15.50-16.20/ hour
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacations after 1 year
- Perform indirect tasks as requested, such as working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas.
- Process arrivals and putaway products. Pick, pack and/or ship customer orders.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- GED or High School diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to work a full shift and to work overtime when required.
- Able to read and take verbal direction in English.
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
- Willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
- Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance), teamwork, and sense of ownership.
- Willing and able to positively contribute to a professional, safe, and conflict-free work environment
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to bethlehemPA@expresspros.com
• Call our office 610-438-8000
• For an Expedited Process: Visit our office at 3600 Nicholas St Suite 100 Easton PA 18045
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit our website at: https://www.expresspros.com/ebethlehempa/job-openings.aspx
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today! Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 800 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, and Life Benefits
Express Office: Easton/Bethlehem (East)
3600 Nicholas Street
Easton, PA 18045