Express Employment Professionals is looking for a warehouse worker for our client company in Ridgefield, WA
Unloading pallets of materials from trucks and staging in the warehouse area using both sit down and stand up forklifts. Ability to read SKU''s and use attention to detail to move the correct materials. Use a RFID scanner device to scan each pallet. Sometimes use a scissor lift to offload pallets in the warehouse and stage elsewhere. Conveys materials to or from storage or work areas to designated area, using hand truck, pallet jack or forklift.
* May count, weigh, or record number of units moved or handled on daily production sheet.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases or other containers.
* May remove samples of materials, labels with identifying information and take to Quality Systems Unit.
* May examine material received, verify item numbers and check discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked material
SAFETY Dress Code:
Please have their attire be GMP Compliant: Long pants (no sweats, capris, shorts, holes, rips or tears, rhinestones), comfortable shoes must be closed toed and heeled, shirt sleeves must be T-shirt length or longer.
Pay Rate: Day Shift and Night shifts available pay $15.00-$16/hour
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take phone interviews 9am-2pm
- Address:1208 Washington Way, Suite 130, Longview WA
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."