Mold Setter - Plastic Injection
Located in Dutton, MI
Salary: $16 - $18/hr.
Mold Setter Job Summary:
An innovative, quality driven, and technically oriented manufacturer based in Grand Rapids is adding a Mold Setter to its team in Caledonia to perform die setting in the plastics injection mold industry.
Mold Setter Responsibilities:
- The Mold Setter will work with the Manufacturing Supervisor to pull and set molds
- Set up robots and end of arm tooling
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance on secondary equipment
- Support all areas of production as needed.
Hours: 1st shift and 2nd shift opportunities
Mold Setter Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of mold setting experience in an injection molding environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Location: Caledonia, MI
Position Type: Full-Time Hours; Contract-to-Hire Position
Pay: $17.00- $19.00/hr - Commensurate with experience, $1 shift premium and attendance bonus
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519