Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Maintenance Supervisor Summary: A local apartment community in Grand Rapids is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join its team. This is a great opportunity to join an organization with a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, life and disability insurance, and annual merit reviews with the opportunity for a yearly wage increase.
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Assist Property Manager in supervision of Maintenance Techs and Grounds staff
- Communicating with residents to resolve work order concerns efficiently.
- Managing vendor communications, department budgeting, repair bids for external contractors, PO’s and general administrative tasks relevant to the position.
- Assigning maintenance staff to prioritize and ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring apartment turns are handled within the time allotted to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Providing tech support for home automation items such as Blue Tooth lighting, Nest thermostat controls, etc.
- Walk-thru of completed apartments, ensuring all punch list items are completed.
Schedule and Pay:
- Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm (including being on-call)
- $18-$22/hr based on experience
Property Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications:
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills
- A valid driver''s license
- General grounds experience
- Ability to work well independently and with co-workers
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Kaylee.Cooper@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0628
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire, Full-Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519