Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Up to $20/hr, BOE
Job Summary: Our Client in Madison County is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to temporarily join their team. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the advancement team and managing Raiser’s Edge database. The Marketing Coordinator will be a creative problem solver with an eye for detail and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Data entry and updates in Raiser’s Edge
- Maintenance of the database’s integrity
- Use of research tools and services to improve donor records and prospect lists
- Preparation of reports and execution of queries
- Create mailing lists for print and digital marketing
- Manage and oversee the donor acknowledgement process including producing gift acknowledgement letters, tracking returned mail and updating the database, and ensuring gifts are acknowledged in a timely manner
- Create and manage online donation and event pages in collaboration with the website manager
- Perform bookkeeping functions for Fund Development and Marketing and Communications including accounts payable and managing expense reports.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Temporary (through December 31st, 2020)
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 8a-5:30p
Pay: Up to $20/hr, BOE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or directly related experience
- Proficient in Raiser’s Edge database software (this is a must)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 year of experience assisting a team with bookkeeping and tracking expenses.
- 1-3 years of non-profit fund development experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034