1st Shift Machine Maintenance Technician (Permanent Opportunity)
Located in Sterling Heights, MI
Premier Electronic Systems Manufacturer located in the Sterling Heights area is seeking an experienced Machine Maintenance Technician on a day shift to join their growing team of manufacturing professionals. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits offered upon direct hire and internal advancement opportunities available!
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on production machines.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Align and install new equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis on repeat issues.
- Coach operators on proper cleaning and maintenance tasks, as necessary.
- Log work completion and track work orders within the plant CMMS (eMaint).
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting electrical and/or mechanical systems required
- 2+ years of manufacturing industry experience highly preferred
- Associates degree or vocational school degree in a related field (Ex: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Automotive) preferred
Shift, Compensation, and Benefits:
- Currently running 3 staggered shifts: 5:40 am – 4:20 pm, 6:25 am – 5:05 pm, and 7:10 am – 5:50 pm, all Mon-Sat. This position will support the start of the first shift for an 8 to 10-hour day. Overtime is likely and flexibility will be offered.
- Pay: $18.00-$21.00/hour depending upon experience and qualifications
- Weekly paychecks
- Temperature controlled environment
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Company-sponsored events and parties
- Contract to hire opportunity (90 calendar day evaluation period)
- Benefit’s offered upon direct-hire:
- United HealthCare ChoicePlus Network with a low deductible and out of pocket maximum!
- 401k with company match
- Paid holiday, vacation, and personal time
- Life insurance paid for by the company
This is a permanent opportunity with a non-automotive manufacturer. If you’re qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307