Located in Cary, IL
Now Hiring a Machinist on 2nd shift !
This GRWOING company in the Crystal Lake area is looking for a machinist to join their team! Pay is based on experience.
Performs precision machining of parts for repair, maintenance and construction of high speed assembly and prototype equipment.
Job Elements & Position Responsibilities
- Repairs assembly machinery and component parts as a support to the Manufacturing Department
- Produces spare parts for assembly equipment
- Performs custom and repair machining of plant related equipment
- Produce clear/accurate sketches
- Must possess high school diploma or GED
- Must continue education relating to machining/engineering
- Must be able to machine parts to close tolerances (+/-.0005) using conventional toolroom equipment (mill, lathe, surface grinder, etc.)
- Must be familiar with machining ferrous, non-ferrous and synthetic materials and alloys
- CNC mill/lathe operation and/or set up experience preferred
- Welding experience preferred
- Must have general machinist hand tools (micrometers, calipers, indicator, edge-finder, square, scale, wrenches, screwdrivers, mallet, hammer, etc and locking toolbox)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally during shift
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire 7.5 hours shift
- Must be capable of performing trigonometric functions
Marginal Job Functions
- Welding duties as assigned
- Assists with machine building projects
We are quickly setting up interviews ! Email your resume to Annemarie.Heims@expresspros.com along with your availability to interview.
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014