General Labour - Grain Terminal
Located in Windsor, ON
We are currently recruiting for a General Labour for one of our local clients.
Duties & Requirements for General Labour:
- Loading and unloading bean trucks
- Operation of Forklift or Skid Steer (will be trained)
- Clean up of grain off floors, silos etc (bagging, sweeping, boxing, shoveling)
- Able to work in extremes temperatures (working outdoors in all weather conditions)
- Access the vessels for offloading purposes
- Operate skid steer bobcat within the vessels you will be given training for the Bobcat
- Assist in holding the tagline.
- Must have own reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
Hours & Compensation for General Labour:
- Working rotating all three shifts (8hours)
- Days: 7am-3pm, Afternoons: 3pm-11pm, Midnights 11pm-7am
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Express Office: Windsor
2885 Lauzon Parkway
Windsor, ON N8T 3H5