Located in Liberty Hilly, TX
Salary: $13.00 -$14.00
Do you value teamwork?
Would you like to be a part of a growing company?
How does working for an industry leader in Texas sound?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We have partnered with a building materials company at the top of their field in service and products. We're seeking personable, organized, and bright individuals to act in a Bilingual Production Assistant role for an outstanding organization located in Liberty Hill. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Warehouse/Production Supervisor. Administrative experience in a machine shop environment is a plus!
Ready to get to work? Call Express at (512) 255-2525 to apply now!
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Documenting and inputting job information using Excel
- Communicate all job changes to the production management team
- Coordinate sample requests with the appropriate department
- Track all tagged materials
- Maintain and update reports daily
- Keep up with all SPS updates
- Responsible for issuing/recording all consumables
What we’re looking for:
- Bilingual Spanish highly preferred
- 1-2 years supporting a production team
- 2+ years of Administrative or Clerical experience
- Industry experience highly preferred
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about coming into our office– Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664