Contingent Warehouse Position - $27.17/hr.
Located in Rochester Hills, MI
Par Pharmaceuticals, located in Rochester, Michigan, is rapidly growing and in need of full-time employees on a contingent basis for their state of the art, temperature-controlled facility. Established over 40 years ago, Par Pharmaceuticals is an international organization that develops, manufacturers and markets generic pharmaceutical products across the country and is a leader in the United States generics industry. They are currently looking for Warehouse Workers for their day shift.
- Shipment Operations (70% of Time)
- Inventory (10% of Time)
- Validation (10% of Time)
- Compliance (10% of Time)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Proof of valid Forklift/Hilo Certification
- Well-rounded background in warehousing, shipping, receiving, and inventory
- Ability to operate Forklift/Hilo
- Experience with scan guns and/or using an ERP system such as SAP is a bonus
- 40 hours per week on a contingent basis for 8 weeks. Depending upon personal performance and available opportunities, this could turn into a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Rate of Pay: $27.17 per hour
- Contingent employees are hired and paid directly by Par Pharmaceuticals. As a contingent employee, you are not eligible for any benefits offered by Par Pharmaceuticals.
This is a contingent opportunity with Par Pharmaceuticals! If you are interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please apply via the email link provided and if qualified, you will be contacted directly by one of our Recruiters. Currently, we are not accepting phone calls for this position.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307